Statement on our handling (acquisition, use and provision) of personal information
"Personal Information" refers to information about a living individual that corresponds to any of the following items.
- Information which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description, etc. (which refers to the matters stated or recorded in documentation, drawings or electromagnetic records (which refer to records created electromagnetically (which refers to an electronic method, a magnetic method, or any other method not recognizable to human senses. And the same shall apply in item 2 of the following paragraph). And the same shall apply in Article 10.2.) or expressed using audio, motion or any other method (excluding personal identification codes). And the same shall apply hereinafter) contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
- Information that contains personal identification codes.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will identify the purpose of use of personal information as far as possible and will handle your personal information only within the scope of the purpose of use you have consented to in advance except when otherwise permitted by laws and regulations. The specific purposes of use of personal information are as set forth below.
- Basic information: Name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address and nationality
- Purpose of use: For use in business, the payment of salaries, etc., legal procedures related to taxes, dues and social insurance, creation of an employee register and various ledgers, various procedures mandated by law and for other matters related to employment management
- Wage-related information: Annual salary, monthly salary, bonuses, allowances, wage type, dependents, commuting route and bank account for the remittance of salary
- Purpose of use: To determine and pay wages and bonuses, and for procedures related to withholding tax and salary payment reporting
- Personnel information: Performance evaluation, academic background, qualifications, licenses, history of disposition, information obtained in self-declarations, matters contained in objective management sheets
- Purpose of use: For performance evaluation, determination of assignment, employee training and for other matters related to employment management
- Physical and health information: Health status, medical history, physical and mental disorders, medical records and physical measurement records
- Purpose of use: For employee health management, determination of assignment, determination on whether or not to approve leave of absence, reinstatement and the like, the performance of responsibility to ensure safety and for other matters related to employment management
- Information about family members and relatives: Family composition, family members living together / separately, dependent relationships
- Purpose of use: To determine and pay allowances, for the application of child care and nursing care leave, etc., to provide welfare benefits and for other matters related to employment management
- Personal information of the employees of business partners and temporary employees
- Purpose of use: To manage the entry and exit of employees of business partners and temporary employees based on the performance of various contracts and to facilitate the appropriate allocation of work
- Applicant information: The information of applicants (name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality, academic background, qualifications, licenses, employment history, etc.)
- Purpose of use: For recruitment activities
- Handling following hiring decision: Handled as the information described in 1. (Basic information) to 5. (Information about family members and relatives) above
We will obtain the health check results of applicants who have been hired for use in health management and determination of assignment.
- Inquiries from various product introduction fields: Company name, department name, location (address), telephone number, person in charge, e-mail address, inquiry content
- Purpose of use
- To provide information about various events, seminars and the like related to our products and services
- To provide information about products and services, etc.
- To request participation in questionnaires, etc.
- The specific personal information of our officers and employees and dependent family members, etc.
- Purpose of use: [Tax related]
- The affairs of creating of certificates of tax deduced, reports of exemption for dependents, etc., and reports of insurance premium deductions and special spousal deductions, etc.
- The affairs of submitting of reports of reports, written notifications, and applications concerning property accumulation housing savings and property accumulation pension savings
- Purpose of use: [Social insurance related]
- The affairs of employment insurance notifications, applications and claims
- The affairs of health insurance and welfare pension insurance notifications, applications and claims
- The affairs related to claims based on the Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance Act
- The specific personal information of business partners, etc.
- Purpose of use
- The affairs of creating of payment records related to remuneration, fees, contract money and prizes
- The affairs of creating of payment records related to real estate usage fees, etc.
- The affairs of creating of payment records related to dividends, distributions of surplus and fund interest
Consequences of not providing your personal information
In principle, the items we require when acquiring your personal information are marked as "required items". You may be unable to receive each service if you do not enter these items.
Provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, we will never provide your personal information to any third party without your consent. We will only provide your personal information to a third party after specifying the third-party recipient of the information as well as the content of the information to be provided and obtaining your approval of each of the same. However, we may provide your personal information without your consent under the following circumstances insofar as permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
- When we decided that it might cause disadvantage to a third party
- When particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- When necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
- When we have been subject to a demand for provision or disclosure from the courts, the public prosecutor's office, the police, a bar association, the National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan or any other body with equivalent authority.
- When you have explicitly requested that we disclose or provide your personal information to the third party
- When we provide the handling of personal information to an external agency (a financial institution or securities company, etc.)
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by law
Entrusting the handling of personal information to third parties
In principle, we will never entrust the handling of your personal information to any third party without your consent. We will only provide your personal information to a contractor after specifying the content of the information to be provided and obtaining your approval of the same. However, we may provide your personal information to a contractor without your consent under the following circumstances insofar as permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
When entrusting the handling of personal information to any external company (in the case of rental housing agreements, creation of business cards, creation of employee ID cards, life insurance companies, disposal of confidential documents, etc.)
Scope of third parties
The recipients of personal information to be provided by us shall not be regarded as "third parties" under the following circumstances.
- When we have entrusted the handling of personal information in whole or in part within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. (It should be noted that we assume liability for the contractor's handling of personal information)
- When we have provided personal information along with the succession of business through merger or other circumstances
- When using personal data jointly with a specific person
Outsourcing of personal information processing
We may outsource the handling of personal information in whole or in part.
Accuracy of personal information
We will endeavor to accurately process the personal information you have provided into data. You are responsible for ensuring the personal information you have provided is accurate and up to date.
Restrictions on the collection of sensitive personal information
In principle, we do not collect personal information that contains the following content. However, you shall be deemed to have consented to our collection of such information by providing that information by yourself.
- Matters concerning your thoughts, beliefs and religion
- Your race, ethnicity, family status (origin), permanent domicile (excluding information on the prefecture in which it is located), physical and mental disorders, criminal record and any other matters that could be a cause of social discrimination
- Matters concerning the rights of workers to organize, bargain and act collectively
- Matters concerning participation in demonstrations and the exercise of petition rights and other political rights
- Your medical care and sex life
About the management of personal information
We will strive to keep your personal information accurate and up to date within the scope of the purpose of use and will take the necessary and appropriate safety management measures in line with current technical standards in order to prevent unauthorized access, tampering, leakage and the like. Specifically, we are taking the following measures
Organizational safety management measures
- Development of an organizational structure for the protection of personal information
- Formulation of regulations on the protection of personal information and operation in accordance with said regulations, etc.
Personnel safety management measures
- Education of all employees on the protection of personal information, etc.
Physical safety management measures
- Implementation of entrance / exit management
- Physical protection of machinery and equipment, etc.
Technical safety management measures
- Control of access to systems handling personal information
- Monitoring of systems handling personal information, etc.
Use of statistical data
We may create statistical data processed in a manner whereby it cannot identify individuals based on the personal information that you have provided. In this case, we shall be entitled to use such statistical data that cannot identify specific individuals without restriction.
We may ask you to provide information to verify your identity (such as your name, address, telephone number and date of birth, etc.) in order to respond to your requests to disclose, correct, delete or cease using your personal information, etc. We assume no liability in the case another party has acquired and used information that can verify your identity.
- We will ensure that all our officers and employees recognize the importance of the protection of personal information and we will endeavor to formulate, implement and continuously improve our personal information protection management systems in compliance with "Personal Information Protection Management System - Requirements (JIS Q 15001)" to facilitate the proper protection of personal information.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations of Japan and other norms applicable to the protection of personal information in our handling of personal information. To this end, we will formulate a basic policy on the protection of personal information as well as personal information management regulations in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations of Japan and other norms.
- We will ensure that our basic policy on the protection of personal information and our personal information management regulations are well known not only by our officers and employees, but by all personnel engaged in business at our company. We will implement and promote continuous enlightenment and educational activities for that purpose.
- We will implement safety management measures from an organizational, personnel, physical and technical perspective with respect to information security measures such as controlling access to personal information, placing restrictions on taking personal information outside the company and preventing unauthorized external access and the like in order to guard against the risks of unauthorized access, destruction, tampering, loss, leakage and the like. We will endeavor to maintain and improve such safety management measures.
- We will limit our handling, namely the collection, use and provision, etc., of personal information to the minimum scope necessary for business. We will use and provide personal information only within the minimum scope necessary for business in accordance with laws and regulations and other norms applicable to the protection of personal information.
- We will never use your personal information collected or provided directly or indirectly for any purpose other than purposes required for the execution of business. We will specify a storage location and person responsible for personal information and will strictly manage personal information regardless of the type of media on which the personal information is stored (or the type of electronic data).
- We will never provide or disclose your personal information collected or provided directly or indirectly to any third party except under the following circumstances.
- When we obtain you consent to such provision or disclosure
- When we are subject to a demand for disclosure from a public agency based on law
- When we provide information to an outsourcer with whom we have concluded a non-disclosure agreement within the minimum scope necessary for business
- When entrusting the handling of personal information, we will carry out necessary and appropriate supervision, including, but not limited to, the prevention of leakage and prohibition of reproduction of personal information, in order to ensure that a contractor shall exercise the safety management of personal data. We will manage the re-entrustment of personal information by mandating safety management measures in our contracts and supervising compliance with such matters.
- We will promptly respond to your inquiries or requests to correct or cease using your personal information, etc. within the scope reasonable in accordance with the provisions of laws and ordinances and based on our prescribed procedures.
- We will respond to your requests to disclose, correct or cease using your personal information, etc. We will also address complaints and inquiries in a prompt and appropriate manner.
Established January 11, 2006
Revised July 1, 2016
Digital Information Technologies Corporation
Representative Director and President
Contact information for complaints and consultations
|Inquiries concerning the management of personal information
||Digital Information Technologies Corporation
||Personal Information Consultation Desk : Nobuyoshi Kajitani
||Personal Information Protection Manager : Masamitsu Arichi
TEL : +81-3-6311-6520 / FAX : +81-3-6311-6521
e-mail : email@example.com